Rules of Conduct/Terms of Service
Shortened links are provided for your convenience and reference only. The Go.COTC Service does not control the sites and is not responsible for content or site changes.
You agree that you may only use the Service for your own personal, professional, and non-commercial purposes. You also agree that you will not do or permit to be done through your account or log-in any of the following:
- violate or infringe the copyrights, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other rights of any person; post or submit libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, harassing or otherwise actionable or objectionable material;
- post or transmit unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any junk mail, spam or chain letters; use automated scripts, spiders, bots or similar means to harvest or collect user information or other information from the site;
- use the Service in a manner that could damage, disable or overburden the site or violate the law;
- provide inaccurate or misleading information when registering as a member; impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; or upload or transmit software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other computer code or files designed to disable, destroy or interfere with any software or equipment.
The Ohio State University is not responsible for any incorrect or
inaccurate content posted on the Service regardless of the cause or
source, or for the conduct, online or offline, of any member or other user
of the Service. Without limiting the above, Ohio State assumes no
- any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, communications failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user postings or communications;
- the accuracy, integrity, completeness, or quality of any information, outputs or content available from or through the Service; rather, responsibility for verification resides with the user of the information, output or content.
- injury or damage to users' or other persons' computers or networks resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Service;
- Under no circumstances will Ohio State be responsible for any loss or damage incurred or resulting from anyone's use, including your use, of the Service, any content posted on the Service or communicated to members, or any interactions between users of the Service, online or offline.